If you are a mechanical engineer, these 5 exciting job Opportunities from India are a perfect suit for you. These jobs provide an opportunity for candidates who can combine engineering physics, mathematical principles with material science to design and analyze as per the employer’s needs.
- II-VI Incorporated- They are looking for a candidate who engages across products, technical disciplines, and core teams. Cooperates efforts of internal and external mechanical/Electronics development teams in all mechanical development project activities with minimal supervision on the most complex devices, their subsystems, and components. Apply here- https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/view/2656361538
- Vanderlande- Vanderlande is the global market leader for future-proof logistic process automation at airports. They are looking for a Mechanical Project Engineer. Apply here- https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/view/2670012201
- United HR Solutions Pvt. Ltd- They are looking for a Candidate who should have qualified with B.E. /B. Tech with Mechanical Engineering and must have 10+ years of experience in the textile industry to handling mechanical maintenance operations of PSF, non-woven, and recycling. Apply here- https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/view/2655388737
- Hitachi ABB Power Grids- Hitachi ABB Power Grids is a global technology leader with a combined heritage of almost 250 years. The candidate joining will be an R&D Mechanical Design Engineer responsible for the success of all assigned projects and works within a cross-functional team across the organization. Apply here- https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/view/2668518580
- Netradyne- They are looking for a candidate with 6-10 years’ experience in electro-mechanical design with a concentration in plastic injection molded products. Apply here- https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/view/2642711639