NTPC Recruitment 2020: National Thermal Power Corporation Limited (NTPC Limited) has released
the recruitment notification for the Diploma Engineer post for Chatti Bariatu Coal Mining Project
(Jharkhand), Dulanga Coal Mining Project (Odisha) , Keredari Coal Mining Project (Jharkhand), Pakri
Barwadih Coal Mining Project (Jharkhand), and Talaipalli Coal Mining Project (Chhattisgarh) under
Coal Mining Region of NTPC Limited.
Interested and eligible candidates may apply NTPC Diploma Engineer Recruitment 2020 by visiting
the official website of ntpccareers.net in between 23 November 2020 to 12 December 2020.
- For submitting applications at NTPC, starting date is 23 November 2020
- Last Date for submitting the applications at NTPC is till 12 December 2020
Vacancy details for the post:
- Notification- NTPC Recruitment 2020 for 70 Diploma Engineer Posts, Apply [email protected]
- Last Date of Submission- Dec 12, 2020
- City- Ranchi
- State- Jharkhand
- Country – India
- Organization- NTPC Limited
- Education Qualification – Diploma Holder
NTPC Diploma Engineer Salary:
Selected candidates will undergo training for 2 years at various NTPC Coal Mining sites and will be
paid a stipend of Rs. 24,000/- per month. On completion of training, these candidates will be
absorbed in the basic pay of Rs. 24,000/- in W7 Grade.
- Mining – Full time regular Diploma in Mining/ Mining & Mine Surveying Engineering with minimum
- Electrical – Full time regular Diploma in Electrical / Electrical & Electronics Engineering with minimum
- Mechanical – Full time regular Diploma in Mechanical/ Production Engineering with minimum 70%
- Mine Survey – Full time regular Diploma in Mine Survey/ Diploma in Mining Engineering/Diploma in
Mining & Mine Surveying with minimum 70% marks.