Vacancy Details: 68 Sub Inspector Posts
Eligibility: B.Sc. (Electronics Science/IT
Last Date: 28 February 2019
Application Procedure: The Eligible candidates can apply for the post in the prescribed format through the Assam Police website (the direct link is given below). The last date for submitting online applications is 28 February 2019.
- DETAILS OF VACANCIES AS PER POSTS BASED ROSTER
Total number of posts- 68 (Sixty eight)
- Educational qualification :
B.Sc. (Electronics Science/ IT/ Computer Science) (10+2+3 duration)
3-year Diploma from State Polytechnic in Electronics and Tele Communication, or Electronics or Information Technology, or Instrumentation or Computer Engineering or Computer Science or equivalent with 2 years work experience in the field of Electronics, Telecom, IT or allied environment.
3-year Diploma from State Polytechnic in Electronics and Tele Communication, or Electronics or Information Technology, or Instrumentation or Computer Engineering or Computer Science or equivalent and 2 years additional course/courses in Telecommunication /IT /Computer Science/ Computer Engineering or equivalent
- Nationality : Candidates must be Indian Citizen, ordinarily resident of of Assam.
- Age: Candidate should not be more than 24 years and less than 20 years of age as on 1st January 2019. (Candidate must be born on or before 01-01-1999 and on or after 01-01-1995).
Relaxation: Upper age limit will be relaxed for:
- 5 (five) years in respect of candidates belonging to SC, ST (P) and ST (H).
- 3 (three) years in respect of candidates belonging to OBC/MOBC.
- 3 years in respect of trained Home Guard who have served for a period of 3 years or
- Height (Minimum) Male Female
- Gen / OBC / MOBC / SC 56 cm 154.94 cm
- b) ST (H) / ST (P) 02 cm 152.40 cm
|(ii) Chest (Only for men)||Normal||Expanded|
|SC/ST (P)||80 cm||85 cm|
|b) ST (H)||78 cm||83 cm|
- HOW TO APPLY
Applications must be submitted online through Assam Police / SLPRB website (www.police.assam.gov.in / www.slprbassam.in). No other forms of application will be entertained.
PHYSICAL EFFICIENCY TEST :- 40 Marks
The Physical Efficiency Test will carry 40 marks. It will have 2 (two) events viz.
- 1600 meters race for male candidates and 800 meters race for female
- Long Jump – for male 335 cm (minimum) and for female 244cm (minimum), 3 chances (longest valid jump will be considered).
- Race: Those who qualify in the PST will have to appear in1600 meters race to be completed within 450 seconds. Maximum qualifying time 450
- Long Jump: Minimum 335 cm for long jump (3 chances to be given and the longest valid jump rounded off to the nearest cm will be considered for awarding marks).
|Official Notification||Click here|
|Application Last Date||28 Feb 2019|
|Apply Online||Click Here|