Delhi Subordinate Service Selection Board (DSSSB) has announce its notification for recruitment of Post of Fire Operator then there is good news for them, Those candidates are interested to the following vacancy and completed the all Eligibility Criteria can read the Notification & Apply Online. If you want to make a career with this job vacancy, then this is Golden Chance For you. Apply for Post of Fire Operator vacancy and grab the most of this opportunity.
The Eligible candidates can submit their applications in the prescribed format along with necessary documents through the online mode on or before 6 November 2019. Read the article to know in detail about the application procedure, important dates, application fees, age limit, qualification, number of vacancies, pay scale and important links and Here are some of the important Highlights of the- Post of Fire Operator FO Recruitment 2019
Department: – DSSSB
Post: – Fire Operator
Total posts:- 706
Eligibility: – 10th
Age Limit: – Not exceeding 27 years .
Application Fee: – 100 /-
Last Date: – 6 November 2019
Salary: – 5200-20200 + Grade Pay Rs.2000/- Group: ‘C’
Job Location:– Delhi
Application mode:- Online
Notification number: –-F.4 ( 349)/DSSSB/P&P/2019/Advt./2841
Official Website:- https://dsssbonline.nic.in/
|Post Code||Post Name||Deptt||EWS||UR||OBC||SC||ST||Total|
|18/19||Fire Operator (Male)||Delhi Fire Service||21||190||115||309||71||706|
- Age limit for the post is 27 years ,Age relaxation SC ST 5 years, Obc 3 Years,
- Departmental candidate with at least three years continuous service in Govt. of NCT of Delhi. Up to 40 years of age (45 years for SC/ST, 43 years for OBC) for Group ‘C’ post (which are in the same line or allied cadres).
- Meritorious Sports Person 5 years
- Ex-Servicemen Group C & B (Non-Gazetted) Period of Military service plus 3 years
- Kashmiri Migrant relaxation in the upper age limit of five years shall be admissible to all persons who had ordinarily been
domiciled in the State of Jammu and Kashmir during the period from the 1′ day of January, 1950 to the 31′ day of December, 1989
- Only for Male Candidates.
- Class 10 High School Exam in Any Recognized Board in India.
- Driving License for Heavy Vehicle HMV
- Long Jump : 2.80 Meter
- High Jump : 0.80 Meter
- 800 Meter Run in 200 Second.
|Minimum Height||165 cms (relaxable 0f 5 cms for hilly area people)|
|Minimum Weight||50 kgs|
|Chest||Normal: 81 cms. Expanded: 86.5 cms|
and Physical Endurance Test as prescribed by the Chief Fire Officer.
To apply this post first Candidates need to register yourself
1. The candidates must apply Online only. No other mode of application shall be accepted.
2. The candidates must read the INSTRUCTIONS FOR APPLYING ONLINE carefully,
which are available on the website of the Board, before filling up Online Application Form for
the post(s) concerned.
3. Benefit of reservation for various categories i.e. SC/ST/OBC/EWSs etc. shall be given as per
the policy of Govt. of NCT of Delhi.
4. The successful candidates will be required to upload legible Self attested copies of the
documents, Admit Card containing signature of Invigilator (used in examination) along with
the hard copy of printout of online application form in OARS at the time of verification of
documents (any information contained in the attached certificates shall not be considered
unless it is claimed in the application form).
|PDF Notification||Click Here|
|Last Date||6 November 2019|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click here|
|Admit Card||Notified soon|
|Exam Date||Notified soon|