TAMIL NADU PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION has announce its notification for recruitment of Combined Civil Service Exam 2019 for Group IV Posts then there is good news for them . Those candidates are interested to the following vacancy and completed the all Eligibility Criteria can read the Notification & Apply Online. If you want to make a career with this job vacancy, then this is Golden Chance For you. Apply for Combined Civil Service Exam 2019 for Group IV Posts vacancy and grab the most of this opportunity.
The Eligible candidates can submit their applications in the prescribed format along with necessary documents to their respective units on or before 14 July 2019. Direct Recruitment against the vacancies in the following posts included in the Tamil Nadu Ministerial Service, Tamil Nadu Judicial Ministerial Service, Tamil Nadu Survey and Land Records Subordinate Service, Tamil Nadu Secretariat Service and Tamil Nadu Legislative Assembly Secretariat Service.
Read the article to know in detail about the Qualification, salary, pay scale, total vacancies, important dates and Here are some of the important Highlights of the TAMIL NADU PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION Rcruitment 2019
Department: – TAMIL NADU PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION
Post: – Group IV Posts
Total posts:- 6491
Eligibility: – SSLC Pass/ Knowledge of Tamil Language
Age Limit: – Not exceeding 40 years .
Exam Fee: –150
Last Date: – 14 July 2019
Salary: – As per post
Job Location:-Tamil Nadu
Application mode:- online.
Notification number: –19/2019
(A) (1) VILLAGE ADMINISTRATIVE OFFICER
1. SCs, SC(A)s, STs, MBCs/DCs, BCs,BCMs and Destitute Widows of all Castes
21 minimum age 40 maximum age
21 minimum age 30 maximum age
(B) (2)or the posts of Junior Assistant (Non-Security), Junior Assistant (Security), Bill Collector-Grade I, Field Surveyor, Draftsman, Typist and Steno-Typist (Grade -III).
AGE LIMIT (as on 01.07.2019)
1.Scheduled Caste / Scheduled Caste (Arunthathiyar), Scheduled Tribes and Destitute Widows of all castes
*Minimum age 18 maximum age 35
2.Most Backward Classes / Denotified Communities, Backward Classes and
Backward Classes (Muslims)
*Minimum age 18 maximum age 32
3. Others” [ i.e., Candidates not belonging to SCs, SC(A)s, STs, MBCs/DCs, BCs and
Minimum age 18 maximum age 30
4.For the persons who are trained in Survey in
ITI in Tamil Nadu, in respect of posts of Field Surveyor and Draftsman only
*Minimum age 18 maximum age 35
[Head]Detail of Post & Qualification:[/head]
NAME OF THE POST
Village Administrative Officer
Must possess Minimum General Educational Qualification viz. Must have passed S.S.L.C Public Examination or its equivalent with eligibility for admission to Higher Secondary Courses of Studies (or) to College Courses of studies.
NAME OF THE POST
JUNIOR ASSISTANT (Non – Security), JUNIOR ASSISTANT (Security),
BILL COLLECTOR GRADE-I, FIELD SURVEYOR * DRAFTSMAN
Must possess Minimum General Educational Qualification viz., Must have passed S.S.L.C Public Examination or its equivalent with eligibility for admission to Higher Secondary Courses of
Studies or to College Courses of studies.
NAME OF THE POST
Must possess Minimum General Educational Qualification viz., Must have passed S.S.L.C Public Examination or its equivalent with eligibility for admission to Higher Secondary Courses of Studies or to College Courses of studies
NAME OF THE POST
STENO-TYPIST (GRADE- III)
Must possess Minimum General Educational Qualification viz., Must have passed S.S.L.C Public Examination or its equivalent with eligibility for admission to Higher Secondary Courses of Studies or to College Courses of studies.
II. Must have passed the Government Technical Examination both in Typewriting and in Shorthand:-
i) by Higher / Senior Grade in Tamil and English (or)
ii) by Higher / Senior Grade in Tamil and Lower/Junior Grade in English (or)
iii) by Higher / Senior Grade in English and Lower/ Junior Grade in Tamil.
Based on the marks obtained by the candidates in the Written Examination, the tentative list of eligible candidates will be announced in the Commission’s website for uploading all the certificates in support of their claim for onscreen certificate verification. After verification, the eligible candidates will be summoned for counselling to allot the post and Unit / Department in the order of rank and category to which they are eligible as per the vacancy position.
Applicants who have made One-Time Registration must pay the prescribed examination fee for this recruitment unless fee exemption is claimed. (One Time Registration is only to avail exemption from Registration fee for a period of 5 years from the date of registration and it will not be considered or adjusted towards the prescribed examination fee for this recruitment).
Examination fee Rs.100/– (Rupees One Hundred only) is payable online through Net banking / Credit card / Debit card or it can be paid offline at SBI / HDFC Bank / Post Office within 2 days from the date of submission of online application, by choosing the option in the online application.
Applicants have also to pay the service charges applicable to the State Bank of India / HDFC Bank / Post Office.
Applicants can avail exemption from paying examination fees as per eligibility criteria.
1) Applicants should apply only through online mode in the Commission’s Websites www.tnpsc.gov.in / www.tnpscexams.net / www.tnpscexams.in
2) One Time Registration (OTR) and applicant Dashboard are mandatory before applying for any post. Applicant should register only once in the One Time Registration by paying Rs.150/- as Registration fee. Successfully registered One Time Registration is valid for 5 years from the date of Registration. All the applications should be submitted using the One Time Registration ID and password registered by the applicant.
3) To apply under One Time Registration, the applicants should have scanned image of their photograph, certificate wherever insisted and signature in CD/DVD/Pen Drive to upload the photo, certificate and signature.
4) Applicants who have already registered in One Time Registration on or before 29.09.2015 shall use their existing user ID and Password to create applicants Dashboard in the new One Time Registration system. No applicant is permitted to create more than one registration ID in One Time Registration.
5) Applicant should enter the Unique ID and password to view the already available information and update them.
6) One Time Registration is not an application for any post. It is just a collection of information from the applicants and giving a separate dashboard to each applicant to facilitate them to maintain their own profile. Applicants who wish to apply for any post shall click “Apply” against the post Notified in the Commission’s Website using the same USER ID and PASSWORD given for ONE TIME REGISTRATION.
7) Applicants are required to upload their photograph and signature as per the specifications given in the Guidelines for Scanning and Upload of Photograph and Signature.
8) Online application uploaded without the photograph, specified documents and signature will be rejected.
9) All the particulars mentioned in the online application including Name of the Applicant, Educational qualifications, Communal Category, Date of Birth, Gender, Address, Email ID, Centre of Examination, Government employee, etc., will be considered as final and no Modifications will be allowed after the submission of online application. Once an
application is submitted no further request for change of details will be entertained.
10) Print Option
a) After submitting the application, applicants can print / save their application in PDF format.
b) On entering user ID and password, applicants can download their application and print, if required.
c) Need not send the printout of the online application or any other supporting documents to the Commission. The application and certificates will be verified only when the applicants come up for next stage of selection.
d) One Time Registration will not be considered as an application for any post.
15. UPLOAD OF DOCUMENTS
No documents need be uploaded while submitting online application for this recruitment. The applicants must upload / submit the documents when called for specifically. If the required certificate is not uploaded when called for and if the certificate uploaded by the applicant is not clear and not readable, the application will be rejected without any further notice.
16. LAST DATE FOR SUBMITTING APPLICATION
The Online Application can be submitted upto 14.07.2019 till 11.59 p.m., after which the link will be disabled.
(For detailed information applicants may refer Commission’s “ Instructions to Applicants” at the Commission’s website www.tnpsc.gov.in )
|PDF Notification||Click Here|
|Last Date||14 July 2019|
|How To Apply||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|