Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited (UPPCL) has announce its notification for recruitment of Technician (Line). Those candidates are interested to the following vacancy and completed the all Eligibility Criteria can read the Notification & Apply Online. If you want to make a career with this job vacancy, then this is Golden Chance For you. Apply for this Technician Job vacancy and grab the most of this opportunity.
Eligible candidates can apply online to the post through the website www.uppcl.org by clicking on the relevant notification on or before 30 April 2019. Read the article to know in detail about the salary, pay scale, total vacancies, important dates and Here are some of the important Highlights of the Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited (UPPCL) Recruitment Notification 2019.
Post: – Technician (Line).
Total posts:- 4102 posts.
Eligibility: – 10th pass.
Age Limit: – Maximum 40 years.
Exam Fee: –700 to 1000/-
Last Date: – 30 April 2019.
Salary: – Rs.27200-86100 per month.
Job Location:- उत्तर प्रदेश
Notification number: –
Official Website:- https://www.upenergy.in/uppcl
अनारक्षित : २०५२
अन्य पिछडा बर्ग : ११०७
अनुसूचित जाति : ८६१
अनुसूचित जनजाती : ८२
- Candidates must be passed 10th class With science and Mathematics subject or Equivalent from UP board or Recognized Institute. it is necessary to have Two Year’s all-India or state business certificate (NCVT/SCVT) from any one of the following trades in the form of regular student.
- Wire man
- Must Have Computer knowledge.
- Basic Skill Test: Candidates Needs to Qualify the Basic Work Test Related Test of Technician (Line).
- For SC/ ST (Native of Uttar Pradesh): Rs. 700/-
- For Other All Categories: Rs. 1000/-
- Payment Mode (Online): Net Banking by using Debit/ Credit card/ SBI bank Challan
Application form should be accepted in only online mode. Offline or any other mode will be rejected. So all the candidates apply under online mode and without submit application fee the form not be accepted. All the candidates before submission application fee check all the entry fill in the form is corrected because after fee submission under any circumstances fee should not be refundable.
|PDF Notification||Click Here|
|Last Date||30 April 2019|
|Short Notice||Click here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|