Online applications are invited till 23.59 Hrs of closing date from willing candidates having minimum educational and cultural qualification as given in Para 2 below, for recruitment in GP Rs. 1900/2000 (Revised Pay Scale after 7th CPC Pay Matrix Level — 02/03) against Cultural Quota 2018 —19 on North Central Railway in the following streams:
|SN||Stream||Scale of Pay/Pay Matrix Level||No of Post|
|1||Vocal-Light Classical||PB-I, 25200-20200/- with correspo- nding Grade Pay-21900/2000 (Revised Pay scale after 7th CPC Pay Matrix Level-02/03)||01|
|2||Keyboard Instrumental Music||01|
- The above quota is open to all candidates provided that they are fulfilling the prescribed norms
- The candidates who applied against the notification no. CQ 2018-19 issued vide Employment News dated 05.01.2019 for “Recruitment against Cultural Quota (Open Advertisement), are advised to apply fresh against this notification, if they are otherwise eligible for the notified stream.
2-1.1 Educational Qualification:
- The candidate should have minimum qualification of Intermediate or equivalent examination passed with 50% aggregate from any recognized Board/University. The condition of 50% marks is not to be insisted upon in case of SC/ST/Ex. Servicemen and the candidates possessing higher qualification i.e. Graduation/ Post Graduation etc. from a recognized University. (Authority: RBE No.145/2014 dated 17.12.2014 & RBE 82/1995 dated 01.08.1995)
- For Technical Posts -Matriculation / SSLC plus ITI from recognized institutions of NCVT/SCVT (OR) Matriculation / SSLC plus Course Completed ActApprenticeship. 2-1.2 Possession of degree/diploma certificate in specified cultural stream from government recognized institution for which notification is issued.
2-2.1 Experience in the field and performances given on AIR/Doordarshan etc. 2-2.2 Prizes won at national level.
3-0 Age:- The candidate should be aged between 18 to 30 as on 01.07.2019. (i.e. he/she must have been born not earlier than 02.07.1989 and not later than 01.07.2001)
3-1 Relaxation of Age: The upper age limit as mentioned in Para 3 above is relaxable as under subject to submission of requisite certificate.
|Category||Relaxation of Age|
|10 Years Provided the post is identified as suitable for PWDs|
|Serving employees||For the serving Railway staff and casual labours/substitutes, the relaxation in upper age limits will be upto 40 years for Unreserved candidates, 43 years for OBC candidates and 45 years for SC/ST candidates, provided that they have put in a minimum of 3 years service.For those working in Quasi-Administrative offices of the Railway organization such as Railway Canteens, Co-operative Societies and Institutes, the relaxation in upper age limits will be up to the length of service rendered subject to maximum 5 years.|
|Windows/Divorced Judicially |
|Widows/Divorced/ judicially separated women who are not remarried, up to the age of 35 years for Unreserved, 38 years for OBC and 40 years for SC/ST candidates. (In this regard Hon’ble court order is necessary).|
|J&K – persons||J&K – persons who had ordinarily domiciled in the state of Jammu & Kashmir during the period from 1st January 1980 to 31st December 1989 up to 5 years.|
|3.2 Age relaxation to the candidates who have Course Completed Act Apprentices|
|Course Completed Act |
Apprentices applying for the
qualification is ITI / Course
|33 years + to |
the extent of
|36 years + to the |
extent to period
|38 years + to the extent to period spent on apprenticeship|
|Candidates who are course Completed Act.Apprentices underApprenticeshipAct before attaining the age of 25 years.||35 years||38 years||40 years|
4-0 Mode of Selection:- The Selection of the eligible candidates should be assessed on the following method:
- Written Test
(Note: The written test will consist of objective type question) : 50 Marks
- Assessment of talent in the relevant field on the basis of
4-1.1 Practical demonstration. : 35 Marks
4-1.2 Testimonials/Prizes etc. :15 Marks
Total: 100 Marks
8-0 HOW TO APPLY:
8-1 Candidates can apply through ONLINE mode by visiting the website of http://www.rrcald.org. Before applying, candidates are advised to go through the instructions available on the website. The onus is on the candidate to prove that all the information provided/ submitted by him/her in the application is true.
Click Here = NORTH CENTRAL RAILWAY Recruitment Cultural Quota For Year 2018-19 Notice
Apply Here = http://www.rrcald.org
Before applying, candidates must have to read the official notification carefully about NORTH CENTRAL RAILWAY Recruitment Cultural Quota For Year 2018-19, wherein the application form is accurate.
Date of issue: 26.01.2019 Closing date: 17.02.2019 up to 23.59 hrs.
Tentative date of Written examination: between 05 to 10 March, 2019