SPECIAL RECRUITMENT DRIVE (SRD) FOR PWD
Indian Institute of Foreign Trade is a Deemed to be University under Department of Commerce, Government of India. For its Delhi Campus, to clear the backlog, the Institute invites applications for the candidates belonging to visually handicapped (VH) persons under PWD for the post of Junior Clerk
|Post||No.||Reservation||Educational Qualification||Upper Age Limit|
|Junior Clerk |
(Level 2 as per
|1||VH/ Low vision |
|Essential :||As on 28.02.2019: |
UR (PH) — 38 years
SC/ST (VH) — 43 years
OBC (VH) — 41 years
|i) Graduation from recognized |
University with adequate knowledge of
computers ii) Having a speed of 35
w.p.m. in English typing or 30 w.p.m in
Hindi Typing through Computers
|50% marks in Graduation|
HOW TO APPLY:
- The candidates may apply through the link http://docs.iift.ac.in/recruit/solo.asp?jcode=JR_PWDRH_Mar2019
No other means / mode of application shall be entertained
- Before registering/applying online, candidates are advised to go through Detailed Instructions at iift.edu.
The candidate should possess the following and keep the same handy while applying online:
- Valid email ID and mobile no.
- Scanned copy of disability certificate.
- Candidates are NOT required to submit hard copy of application form to IIFT at this stage.
- Last date of online submission of application is 1st April, 2019.
1 Age relaxation provided above as per Government of India Instructions.
2. Reservation as per Govt. of India rules and Persons with Disabilities Act.
3. The candidates applying against VH Category shall upload the Disability Certificate, issued by the competent authority.
4. The details entered by the candidate at the time of online registration are final and binding. Further, request for change of Mailing Address/email ID/ Category/Posts as declared in the online application will not be entertained.
5. Allowances as admissible to Central Govt. employees.
6. Those employed in Govt./Semi-Govt./PSU should send application through proper channel.
7. The appointments will be initially on three years’ probation. The appointment is likely to be regularized depending upon the performance on completion of three years.
8. Merely fulfilling the eligibility conditions will not be the criteria of shortlisting of applications
9. Written test/ skill test for the post will be held at IIFT Campus, New Delhi
10. No TN DAwill be paid to the candidates called for the written/ skill test.
|Official Notification||Click here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Apply Now||Click Here|