Online applications are invited in the prescribed format for engagement of 223 Act-Apprentices for imparting training in Technical Trairung Centre, Rail Coach Factory (Kapurthala).
Vacancy Details: 223 Apprentice Posts
Eligibility: 10th class pass
Last Date: 23 March 2019
Application Procedure: The Eligible candidates can apply to the post in the prescribed format through official website on or before 23 March 2019 upto 5:00 PM.
|S.No||Trades||No of Seats.|
|06||Mechanic (Motor Vehicle)||03||01||00||02||06||—||—|
|08||Ele ctronic Mechanic||05||01||01||03||10||—||—|
|09||AC& Ref. Mechanic||05||01||01||02||09||—||—|
- The candidates should have completed 15 years of age and should not have completed 24 years of age as on 02.2019.
- Upper age limit is relaxable by 05 years in case of SC/ST candidates and 03 years in case of OBC C andidates.
- For Persons with Disability, upper age limit is relaxable by 10 years.
MINIMUM EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION
- The Candidates must have passed 10th class examination or its equivalent (under 10+2 examination system) with minimum 50% marks, in aggregate, from recognized Board and also possess National Trade Certificate in the notified trade issued by the National Council for Vocational Training.
PAYMENT OF FEES
- Application fees (Non-refundable) Rs.100/- is to be paid through ONLINE MODE and RCF/Kapurthala will not accept application fee m Cash/Cheque/Money order/IPO/Demand Draft etc. Candidates to note that RCF/Kapurthala is not responsible for incomplete or pending online application fee transaction for whatsoever reason.
HOW TO APPLY:
- i) Candidates are required to apply ONLINE by visiting rcf.indianrailways.gov.in Detailed instruction for filling up ONLINE applications will be available on the website.
Candidates are required to log on the RCF website www.rcf.indianrailways.gov.in provided for filling ONLINE applications and fill up the personal details/BIO DATA etc. carefully.
|Official Notification||Click here|
|Depositing the Fee||28-03-2019|
|Apply Now||Registration | Login|