Vacancy Details: 47 Assistant Professor Posts
Last Date: 30 April 2019
Application Procedure: Interested candidates can apply to the post through the online mode. The online application for NIT Rourkela Assistant Jobs 2019 will commence from 1 March 2019 and continue till 30 April 2019. Candidates are advised to take a printout of the finally submitted online application for future reference.
|Sl.||Position||Pay Level (7th CPC)||Backlog Vacancy|
|1||Assistant Professor Grade II||10|| |
SC – 03; ST – 13; OBC – 31
|2||Assistant Professor Grade II||11|
|3||Assistant Professor Grade I||12|
Educational Qualification and Experience
Educational qualifications, experience, and other criteria shall be as per Schedule ‘E’ of NIT Statute, published in the Gazette of India on 24th July 2017, and subsequent clarifications received from Ministry of HRD, Government of India. A copy of the Gazette notification is available at http://nitrkl.ac.in/docs/Career/MRR.pdf.
The minimum eligibility for various Department/School is prescribed in the following table.
|Engineering Departments||First Class in B.Tech./B.E. with Ph.D. in relevant |
|Industrial Design||First Class in B.Tech./B.E./B.Des. with Ph.D. in relevant |
|Planning and Architecture||First Class in B.Arch. and First Class in M.Arch./M.Plan.|
|Science Departments||First Class in Masters’ Degree with Ph.D. in relevant |
|Humanities and Social Sciences||First Class in Masters’ Degree with Ph.D. in relevant |
|School of Management||First Class in MBA/PGDBM with Ph.D. in Management|
Compensations and Incentives
In addition to normal pay and allowances as applicable to the central government employees stationed at Rourkela, following additional incentives are also available to the faculty members:
- Full funding for attending national/international conference either for presenting a paper or chairing As per Institute guidelines membership of professional societies and purchase of books under Professional Development Allowance (PDA), limited to ₹3 Lakh in 3 years for all taken together (policy may change from time to time as per GOI guidelines) is admissible.
- Reimbursement of telephone charges (Maximum ₹500 per month).
- TA/DA as per NIT, Rourkela Rule to join the Institute as per GOI
- Attractive medical facility including referral to outside specialized and reputed
- Suitable residential accommodation as per rules subject to availability will be provided in the Institute Campus. HRA may be paid if the Institute cannot provide accommodation.
How to Apply
- Candidates willing to apply for one or more posts are requested to apply online at http://nitrkl.ac.in/Recruitment/Register.aspx
- The online application can be filled in multiple
- Applications shall be received online only. No application or CV should be sent against this advertisement by email or letter mail. Application fee is not
- Persons employed in Government / Public Sector Enterprise/ Autonomous Bodies should forward a copy of their application through proper channel or should furnish a no objection certificate (NOC) from the competent authority or employer at the time of interview.
|Official Notification||Click here|
|Application Start||1st March, 2019|
|Application Last Date||30th April, 2019|
|Apply Now||Click Here|