Vacancy Details: 130000 NTPC, Para-Medical, Level-1 & MI Posts
Last Date: 31 March 2019
Application Procedure: Interested and eligible candidates can apply online for RRB 130000 notification 2019 through concern RRBs and RRCs. Candidates can check the online link given below for each RRBs and RRCs
Railway Recruitment Boards (RRBs) and Railway Recruitment Cells (RRCs) invite ONLINE applications from eligible candidates for around 1,30,000 vacancies for the posts of:-
- NON TECHNICAL POPULAR CATEGORIES (NTPC) like Junior Clerk cum Typist, Accounts Clerk cum Typist, Trains Clerk, Commercial cum Ticket Clerk, Traffic Assistant, Goods Guard, Senior Commercial cum Ticket Clerk, Senior Clerk cum Typist, Junior Account Assistant cum Typist, Commercial Apprentice, Station Master, The opening date of registration ofonline applications is 28.02.2019- RRB/CEN 01/2019;
- PARA-MEDICAL STAFF like Staff Nurse, Health & Malaria Inspector, Pharmacist, ECG Technician, Lab Assistant, Lab Superintendent, The opening date of registration of online applications is 04.03.2019 – RRB/CEN 02/2019;
- MINISTERIAL AND ISOLATED CATEGORIES like Stenographer, Chief Law Assistant, Junior Translator (Hindi), The opening date of registration of online applications is 08.03.2019-RRB/CEN 03/2019;
- LEVEL-1 POSTS like Track Maintainer Grade IV, Helper/Assistant in various technical departments (Electrical, Engineering, Mechanical and S&T departments), Assistant Pointsman, and level-1 posts in other departments. The opening date of registration of online applications is 03.2019 – RRC- 01/2019;
in various Zonal Railways and Production Units of Indian Railways.
|SI.No.||CENNo.||Exam Group||Total Combined Vacancies (approx.)|
|1||RRB/CEN 01/2019||Non-Technical Popular Categories (NTPC)|| |
|2||RRB/CEN 02/2019||Para-Medical Staff|
|3||RRB/CEN 03/201 9||Ministerial And Isolated Categories|
- Detailed CEN will be published on the official websites of all the participating RRBs or RRCs, as indicated at Para 15.0 or 16.0 below. The detailed CEN will be published in the official websites on the opening date of registration of online application of respective CEN.
- Vacancies indicated above and in the CEN are provisional and may increase or decrease in total or in specific units/communities/posts at a later stage depending upon the actual needs of the Railway administration.
- The Post Parameters and Vacancy Table indicating the vacancies for UR/SC/ST/OBC/EWS/Ex.SM and PwBD for various posts in various Railways/Production Units can be seen in the detailed CEN to be published on the official websites of RRBs/RRCs.
2.0 Age as on 01.07.2019 : For details about the prescribed lower/upper age limits (including upper age relaxation) prescribed for various posts, please refer to the detailed CEN to be published on the official websites of RRBs or RRCs, whichever applicable.
3.0 Pay and Allowances : Different posts carry different Pay Levels and allowances as admissible as per 7th CPC Pay Matrix. For full details please refer to the detailed CEN to be published on the official websites of RRBs or RRCs, whichever applicable.
4.0 Educational Qualification : Different educational qualifications are prescribed for various posts. For details please refer to the detailed CEN to be published on the official websites of RRBs or RRCs, whichever applicable.
5.0 Candidates should ensure that they possess/fulfil all eligibility conditions prescribed for the post(s) as on the closing date of online registration. CANDIDATES WAITING FOR RESULTS OF PRESCRIBED EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION SHOULD NOT APPLY.
6.0 Medical Standards : Candidates must ensure that they fulfil the prescribed Medical Standards for the post(s) for which they are applying. For this, they should refer to the medical standards for each post as available in the detailed CEN to be published on the official websites of RRBs/RRCs. Candidates found medically unsuitable for the applied post(s) shall not be given any alternative appointment.
7.0 Reservation and suitability for Persons with Benchmark Disabilities (PwBD): For details refer to the detailed CEN to be published on the official websites of RRBs or RRCs.
8.0 Reservation for Ex Servicemen (ExSM) : For details refer to the detailed CEN to be published on the official websites of RRBs or RRCs.
9.0 Reservation for Economically Weaker Section (EWS) Candidates : For details refer to the detailed CEN to be published on the official websites of RRBs or RRCs.
10.0 Mode of Examination: Computer Based Test (CBT). Examination Fee:
|SI. No.||Candidate Categories||Fee|
|1||For all candidates except the fee concession categories mentioned below at SI. No 2. Out of this fee of Rs 500/- an amount of Rs 400/- shall |
be refunded duly deducting bank charges, on appearing in 1st Stage CBT
|2||For candidates belonging to SC/ST/ Ex-Servicemen/ PwBDs /Female/ Transgender I Minorities/ Economically Backward Class. This fee of |
Rs 250/- shall be refunded duly deducting bank charges as applicable on appearing in 1st Stage CBT.
13.0 Candidates are required to go through the Post Parameter Table, Vacancy Table and ascertain their eligibility to apply through ONLINE mode to any one RRB or RRC only, whichever applicable, depending upon their eligibility. The selection of RRB or RRC, whichever applicable, once exercised shall be final. Application to more than one RRB or RRC, whichever applicable, will lead to rejection of all the applications for the respective CEN.
14.0 Eligibility of the candidates will be considered only on the strength of the information furnished in the ONLINE Application. Candidates need NOT send printouts of application or Certificates or copies to RRBs or RRCs concerned by post. If at any stage of recruitment or thereafter, it is found that any information furnished by the candidate in his/her application is false/incorrect or the candidate has suppressed any relevant information or the candidate does not satisfy the eligibility criteria for the post(s), his/her candidature will be rejected forthwith. After submission of application againstthe CEN(s), RRBs or RRCs shall not entertain any representation for modification of the information furnished in the application.
Important Dates & Time
|Opening Date & Time of online registration of Applications||: 01.03.2019 at 18.00 hrs.|
|Closing Date & Time of online registration of Applications||: 31.03.2019 at 23.59 hrs.|
|Closing Date & Time for Payment of Application Fee through Online (Net Banking/ Credit Card/ Debit Card/UPI)||: 05.04.2019 at 23.59 hrs.|
|Closing Date & Time for Payment of Application Fee through SBI Challan||: 05.04.2019 at 15.00 hrs.|
|Closing Date & Time for Payment of Application Fee through Post Office Challan||: 05.04.2019 at 15.00 hrs.|
|Final submission of Applications||: 12.04.2019 at 23.59 hrs.|
|1st Stage Computer Based Test (CBT)||: Tentatively scheduled between |
June – September 2019
|Official Notification||Click here|
|RRB Wise Notification||Click here|
|Registration Start||01- March-2019|
|Registration Last Date||31 – March-2019|
|Registration Now||Click Here|