SAIL, Bokaro Steel Plant invites online applications from energetic, result oriented, promising and talented youth for the following posts for its existing & modernisation units.
DETAILS OF POSTS & Qualification
|SI.||Post/Grade||No. of Posts||Essential Qualification (as on 18/0212019)||Reservation|
|1||Operator-cum- Technician |
|95||· Matriculation & Three years full |
time Diploma in Engineering from Govt. recognized Institute in any of the following disciplines:· Electrical· Mechanical· Metallurgy· Chemical· Ceramics· Instrumentation
|UR-46 SC-10 |
ST-28 (Including 05 backlogs) OBC-11 (Including 01 backlogs)
(Horizontally reserved OH (OL) — 01, HH (PD) — 09, VH (PB) — 05) & Oth -01
** Including 12 backlog – HH (PD) — 08 & VH (PB) — 04
|2||Operator-cum- Technician |
|10||Matriculation and 3 years full time Diploma in engineering from Govt. recognized Institute with 1st Class Certificate of Boiler Competency.||UR-06 SC-01 ST-02 OBC-01 PwD-1 (Horizontally reserved |
OH (OL) — 01)
|3||Attendant-cum- Technician |
Trainee (AITT), (S-1)#
|121||Matriculation and passed All India |
Trade Test conducted by NCVT, Govt. of India after completing the stipulated period of training as Trade Apprentice in an Integrated steel plant.
|UR-37 SC-23 ST-45 |
reserved OH (OL) — 08, NH (PD) — 04, VH (PB) —09 & Oth- 01))
* Including 17 backlog, OH (OL) — 07, HH (PD) — 03 & VH (PB) — 07
|4||Attendant-cum- Technician |
Trainee (ITI), (S-1 w
(Special Recruitment Drive for ST category candidates only)
|49||Matric+ITI from Govt. recognized |
Institute in Electrician, Machinist,
(Horizontally reserved OH (OL) — 07, HH (PD) — 02, VH (PB) — 07 & Oth-01)
** Including 15 backlog, OH (OL) — 06, HH (PD) — 02 & VH (PB) — 07
- *Regular Grade on successful completion of two years of training
- Upper age limit (as on 18/02/2019): 28 years for post at SI. No. 1, 3 & 4
30 years for post at SI. No. 2
Upper age limit shall be further relaxable by 5 years for SC/ST, 3 years for OBC (Non-creamy layer) candidates. Relaxation in age to PwD & Ex-serviceman will be as per Govt. directives.
- The candidates applying against this advertisement for the posts of Operator-cum-Technician Trainee in the 3 disciplines Mechanical, Electrical & Instrumentation may be considered for appointment for the post of Operator-cum-Technician Trainee in these disciplines by BPSCL, a 50:50 joint venture of SAIL & DVC, after SAIUBSL’s requirement are fulfilled. In such a case, their appointment will be as per the terms & conditions of BPSCL.
- The detailed notice is likely to be uploaded on SAIL’s website sail.co.in by 29/01/2019.
Eligible candidates for the above posts will be required to appear in Written Examination. The minimum qualifying marks in Written Examination will be determined based on 50 percentile score (for UR Category) and 40 percentile score (for SC/ ST/ OBC (NCL) & PWD candidates. Candidates who qualify in the written examination will be called for Skill Test / Trade Test in the ratio of 1:3. Skill Test / Trade Test will be only qualifying in nature and the final merit list of candidates who qualify the Skill Test / Trade Test will be prepared on the basis of marks obtained in the written examination only. Information for Written Examination and Skill Test / Trade Test will be provided on our website www.sail.co.in only.
|Operator-cum-Technician (Trainee)||General , OBC||Rs. 250/-|
|Operator-cum-Technician (Boiler)||General , OBC||Rs. 250/-|
|Attendant-cum-Technician Trainee (AITT)||General , OBC||Rs. 150/-|
SC/ ST/ PwD/ ESM & Departmental candidates are exempted from payment of Application fees
HOW TO APPLY:
Eligible and interested candidates would be required to apply online through SAIL’s website :
www.sail.co.in (link available on the ‘Bokaro Steel Plant’ section of the “Careers” page of the website).
No other means/mode of application will be accepted.
- Go to SAIL careers page at sail.co.in or www.sailcareers.com.
- Read the Advertisement carefully to be sure about your eligibility
- Click on the link Apply and Click on the link I Agree
- Fill up all the required fields
- Ensure the information provided is correct and then submit.
|Official Notification||Click here|
|Application Last Date||18-Feb-19|
|Apply Online||Click Here|