Online Application are invited form eligible Candidates for the cadre of civl judges (Regular), Details where of are as under:-
Number Of post:124
Pay Scale : 24700-44850+ allowances
Application closing Date:01-03-2019
|Date of Preliminary Examination (Elimination Test)||05/05/2019|
|Date of Main Written Examination||07/07/2019|
|Viva-voce Test (Oral Interview)||October / November-2019|
Vacancy and Pay Scale :
i) The High Court of Gujarat, in view of the guidelines issued by the
Hon’ble Supreme Court in the Case of Malik Mazhar Sultan & Anr. V/s. U.P. Public Service Commission & Ors., & as per the provisions prescribed under ‘The Gujarat State Judicial Service Rules, 2005’, invites Online Applications, from eligible candidates, for filling up approximately 124 Regular Vacancies (existing & future), for selection, by way of Competitive Examinations, for the Cadre of Civil Judges, in the Pay-Scale of Rs. 27,700 – 770 – 33,090 – 930 – 40,530 – 1080 – 44,850 + Allowances, as admissible under the Rules. The category-wise break-up in respect of the Regular vacancies, are as shown here in below:
|Socially & Educationally Backward Classes||Total Regular Vacancies||Physically disabled Candidates with Locomotor disability of not less than 40%|
Essential Qualifications :
- A prospective Candidate must possess a Degree in Law from a University recognized by law in India & –
- must be practicing as an Advocate in Courts of Civil and / or Criminal Jurisdiction on the last date fixed for submission of On- line
Candidates, who have passed the Degree in Law from the academic year 2009-2010 and onwards, must have also passed the All India Bar Examination, in order to be considered as eligible for being termed as a Practicing Advocate.
- must be working in the Courts or other Allied Departments on the last date fixed for receipt of
Note: Candidates working in the Courts or other Allied Departments, must be holding LL.B. Degree of 03 Years’ Course or 05 Years’ Course from the recognised University.
- Must possess Certificate(s), certifying to be possessing Basic Knowledge of Computer Application / Operation, issued by a Government Institute or other recognized Institute, as set out by the Government of Gujarat in General Administrative Department Resolution No. PRCH-102005-1532-K, dated 30/09/2006 and Resolution No.CRR-10-2007-120320-G.5 dated 13/08/2008.
As on the last date fixed for submission of Online Application, a candidate belonging to General Category must not have crossed the age of 35 years and others i.e. in case of candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes or Scheduled Tribes or Socially & Educationally Backward Classes, declared as such by the Government of Gujarat, as well as orthopedically Disabled Persons & Ex-Servicemen, must not have completed 38 years of age.
The employees working in the Courts or other Allied Departments shall be allowed on a uniform basis, relaxation of a maximum period of 05 years or to the extent of equal number of years for which service has been put in by him/her, whichever is less, in the upper age limit.
However, in any case, the Upper Age Limit for such Candidate under any Category shall not exceed 40 years, as on the last date of submitting the ‘Online Application’.
Fees and Mode of Payment :
- The candidates belonging to General Category are required to pay Examination Fees of 1000/- plus Bank Charges whereas Rs.500/- plus Bank Charges are required to paid by the Candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste and Scheduled Tribes, Socially & Educationally Backward Classes, Physically Disabled Persons (Orthopedically) and Ex-Servicemen Categories via “Print Application / Pay Fee” Button through SBI e-Pay, provided on the webpage of HC-OJAS Portal – https://hc-ojas.guj.nic.in.
- Carefully Read and Follow the Instructions/Help given thereat. Select the Mode of Payment e. Online Payment or Cash-Challan (Offline) (Challan will be generated Online at SBI e-Pay Website).
- In case of Online Payment Mode, after successful payment, Candidate will get e-Receipt of the same. However, if Transaction / Payment fails due to any technical reasons, follow the Instructions
Note : e-Receipt will be generated ONLY upon successful transaction / Payment and at relevant point in time and the same will NOT be generated afterwards.
- If Cash-Challan (Offline) Option is selected, Candidate is required to take printout of ‘Challan’ and pay the requisite Fees before the Challan Expiry Date, at any of the SBI Branch, by submitting the said Challan to the Bank. The Concerned Bank Branch will retain Bank Copy of the ‘Challan’ and return the Candidate Copy to the
- Candidates are advised to preserve the copy of the e-Receipt / Cash- Challan till the conclusion of the Recruitment
- Confirmed ‘Online Application’, submitted by the Candidate, will be considered as VALID Application, only after he/she remits the Examination Fees, as required, in the State Bank of India through SBI e-Pay, before due
- Requisite Examination Fees can be paid through either Mode i.e. Online (during the aforementioned Online Application window period) or Offline – Cash Challan (till the Challan Expiry Date) and ONLY the same shall be considered as
- Fees paid by any other mode, will NOT be
Fees once paid, shall NOT be Refunded OR shall NOT be Adjusted in any subsequent Recruitment Process, under any circumstances.
Scheme of Examinations & Syllabus :
- The Preliminary Examination (Elimination Test) :
- (Tentatively scheduled for 05/05/2019.)
The Candidates would be able to download their ‘e-Call-letter-cum- Admission Slip’ from the OJAS Portal of NIC i.e. https://hc-ojas.guj.nic.in from 29/04/2019.
The Preliminary Examination (Elimination Test) shall be of 100 Marks, the duration whereof will be 2 Hours, consisting of Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs) each of 01 Mark with Negative Marking of 0.33 Mark for each Wrong / Multiple Answer,
Preparation of Select-List :
Selection of candidates shall be made on the basis of aggregate marks obtained by the candidates in the Main Written Examination & Viva- voce Test.
Production of Bond :
The Candidates upon eventual Regular Appointment, he/she is required to execute a ‘Bond’ for a sum of 5 lac, on the condition that, after joining service he/she will serve for a minimum period of three years, after completion of the Training and in case, if he/she resigns from service or leaves service in any other manner, before the above mentioned period, the entire amount of the Bond, would be liable to be forfeited.
|Official Notification||Click here|
|Application Last Date||01 March 2019|
|Apply Online||Click Here|